Thursday, May 14, 2009

Candice's First Birthday






Yesterday, May 13th, Candice Cynthia Goodrich turned one year old at 8:08 am. Her parents had a great party and we all had so much fun. I do think Candice had the most though. Just like her big sister Lexie, this was her first taste of cake, and just like her mother and her sister she was a BIG FAN. She thought this was the best day ever, and I'm sure awoke this morning thinking surely we'd do it again today! Here's a few pictures to share.

1 comment:

cathy said...

Hi Cyd..thanks for all the neat pictures..this Gma was sad she couldn't be there..can't wait to see them all next week.The egret pic is still messed up but I can tell it is a beauty!!I love to take photos..I will send you a couple I have taken recently. Where do u get yours blown up and what size??Hope spring arrives soon .later, CSE